Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Work

      So I have to go back to work next week. We were hoping that I wouldn't need to return to work at all. Then we hoped that I would be able to wait until after the new year. I guess that is not going to happen. I have to be at work on Monday or else we will have no health insurance. After I got off the phone this morming with my boss, I just cuddled Wesley and cried silently for a while (I'm cryng right now btw). Later Brian came in and asked me if I was crying. Of course, I said "No" and immediately started crying more. Needless to say he didn't believe me.
      I just get emotional at the thought of having to leave Wes and be away. I know he will be in good hands with his grandma Susan but it's still hard. My job really is a blessing. It pays great, I can work part time, I have benifits, and they are really flexible with my schedule. It's just hard to see the many blessings when I have to be away from Wesley and when I thought this would all be worked out by now. I know Heavenly Father has a game plan for us but it's hard cuz he just hasn't shown it to us yet. I love being a mom and love Wes so much!

2 comments:

Mrs. Hornberger said...

You are such a great mom! I'm sorry you cried, and I remember how much it sucked to leave Owen. You are strong and Wes is so lucky to have you for his mommy. Miss u! It will all work out!

Kendra and Caleb said...

I understand completely. Go ahead and cry. It is so hard. But you have a great Grandma to watch him and it will work out. I'm proud of you!