Thursday, May 7, 2009

Vegas

If you know me, then you know I LOVE free stuff. Vegas always gives me free stuff, therefore I love Vegas. And Vegas seems to like me. I'm not sure why. But we always get free stuff. So yea!


We got a free room at the Wynn (fancy) for 3 nights.






They also gave us $200 free play. So we used our free play and cashed out as soon as it was gone and we ended getting like $250. So we saw a cirque de soleil show and went to a couple of buffets and had lots-o-fun.












The pool area was really, really nice but kinda boring because there were no kids, only old rich farts. There was a topless area so we did see some old lady boobs and that was pretty funny. Pool Lovers





4 comments:

jenn (+ will) said...

how fun! becksies you're so pretty!

jenny demke said...

tell the truth. i know you went in the topless pool area. nudey!

Mrs. Hornberger said...

There was a topless area? Did you drop it like its hot and flaunt your double d's?

p.s. thank you for the massive posts all at once. Love it when you blog!

Kendra and Caleb said...

UPDATE NOW!!!!!