Monday, April 14, 2008

Vegas Baby!

We went to Vegas for my Birthday. It was super fun and relaxing.



We signed up for some card at the Wynn and they gave us each free lunch at the Wynn buffet and $10 gambling credit. I won $5.12 playing the penny slots with mine and Brian won .52 playing the 2 cent slots. I'm much better than him. Brian says I have gambling addiction. I don't but I wanted to keep signing up for stuff so they would give us more free stuff.



We saw The Phantom of the Opera, which was pretty cool.

Look how happy I am... It's my birthday!!
More birthday fun to come! In my world birthdays are a month long celebration. YEAH!!!!

6 comments:

jenn (+ will) said...

yayyy happy bday!!! when our boys play soccer together you and i can cook or shop or something girlie!

Kendra said...

YEAHHHH!! Whatcha doen?? You need to write more info on your blog your too short with you entries and I miss you

Dean & Pennie said...

I'm glad you have a blog!!! I didn't notice it before on Rachel's site. I'm glad that we can keep in touch, because I think about you and your new life and wonder how you're doing. I'm glad everything seems WONDERFUL! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Rachel said...

I just figured it out! Brian looks like Woody Harelson (sp)in the second pic! Ha! Love you!

Kendra and Caleb said...

Hey you update your blog! And look at mine I actually updated ours! Wana play?

Kendra and Caleb said...

Hey you UPDATE your blog already! See you in 1 day!!